The goal of the e-codices - Virtual Manuscript Library of Switzerland - project is to provide access to all medieval and selected early modern manuscripts of Switzerland via a virtual library. On the e-codices site, complete digital reproductions of the manuscripts are linked with corresponding scholarly descriptions. The aim is to serve not only manuscript researchers, but also interested members of the general public.
The project was carried out in several sub-projects because of the external funding of the whole project.
- Languages: Website: German, English, French, Italian
- Countries: Switzerland
- Dates: 5th - 18th cent.
- Names (authors, historical figures...):
- Disciplines: History, literature, paleography, codicology, digitisation
Links and references
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Flüeler (project leader)
- Dr. Marina Bernasconi Reusser
- Ramona Fritschi, M.A.
- Roberta Padlina, M.A.
Tutorial Assistant Maria Widmer
Digitization Urs Baumann (Photographer)
- Anne Marie Austenfeld, M.A., MLIS
- Torsten Schassan, M.A.
- Rafael Schwemmer, M.A.
- Lic. phil. Richard Fasching
- Patricia Hanimann
- Lic. phil. Stefan Kwasnitza
- Monika Rüegg, M.A.
- Christa Schaffert-Bosshard
Christoph Flüeler, email@example.com